Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wedding Guest Album - Flip Flap Album & True Fit Folio's

 Close up of Inside of album (Aren't they the cutest couple!)
 Front
 Front with right side open
 Front with left side open
 Front with top open
Completely Open!

This is a little album that kept me busy this Spring.  My Niece asked me if I would like to make her Wedding Guest Book.  So we sat down & figured up what would be fun & unique to do.  I thought it would be fun to do it in an album, that way she can stick it in her wedding album just like a scrapbook page.  I needed a lot of open pages for room for the guests to sign, & make it so it would not be too bulky.  This is what I came up with!  I had so much fun doing this album, & it was VERY hard to have those open spaces for signatures, because I'm used to filling those "blanks" up with fun stuff!  
 True Fit Folio - Front Cover
 True Fit Folio - Inside
 True Fit Folio - Backside
True Fit Folio Backwards (Cover & Backside)

We weren't sure how much she would need to sign, & since they were doing their reception where she was from, & then another Open house where the Groom was from, we decided to make this extra "Page" just in case, which was perfect by the time they finished up both their receptions, they had all of these pages filled, with just a little bit to spare!
Those little flourishes were SOOOO time consuming to cut out & glue, 
but LOVE how they look when done!
So much fun to Papercraft!  
Thanks for looking!

Product I used:
Close To My Heart (CTMH) Memory Protectors
CTMH Memory Protector flip flap assortmant
CTMH True Fit Folio's
CTMH cardstock some retired & some still available
CTMH Bitty Opaques Pearl adhesive gems
CTMH Opaques Adhesive Gems - Pearl
CTMH Ink & sponges for distressing
Misc CTMH embelishments that have retired
Silver Cardstock (other brand)
Silhouette Machine
Silhouette various shapes & titles
Burlap
Sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails