Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Information OVERLOAD!!!

I feel like I have dropped off the end of the earth!  I'm sure any of you who have been checking out my blog have been wondering the same thing!  The last post I did was in March, that was before all the "craziness" started in our lives!
Baseball season started.........
Last year I had 3 boys in baseball, & it was busy, but we have NEVER been this busy!  This year I still had 3 boys in baseball, but 2 of them are in the "bigger" leagues, & man what a difference that makes!  Hunter is now in the Pinto League, & Chase started his first year in the Mustang league.  So 6 games a week, practice an hour before each game (for Hunter, & Chase) practices on Monday, & Saturdays, & every once in awhile a surprise practice at the last minute.  Some nights we had 3 boys playing at once, whether it was 2 games & 1 practice or even 3 games some nights!
Then things got even more crazy, my sweet Hubby got a new calling in church.  We got a whole new Bishopric, & he is now the 2nd Counselor in our bishopric.....
Then, my oldest Son, Hunter's team had some unfortunate things happen during the season & we lost his coach.  Vic, my hubby was already assistant coach to the team, & now turned THE Coach!
So yeah, LIFE HAS BEEN BUSY around here, LOL!

So MANY Apologies to those of you who are my wonderful customers & have been waiting.....waiting.....& waiting on me!  I've missed so much & can't wait to get back to crafting!

So as you can see, I have been posting so many posts that I'm behind on!  The "Information Overload"! I'm sorry the Card Swap Club cards are very limited to cards.  I'm not the only one who is busy this Summer, & I hope to be getting more of the cards in to post!  I didn't want to post the last few months because there have only been my cards, but I needed to get them posted anyway.  So hopefully soon you will be seeing more of the other Ladies cards added to the post when I get them.

 My 9 year old's team made it to State this year, so we have only 3 more days of baseball & then we are done for the rest of the season!  My oldest decided to wait till next year to be on an accelerated team again, so that will give us more time too!  It's a good thing I love baseball! :)  Next year I will have ALL 4 of my boys playing!

I'm glad to be back & hopefully will be making it up to all of you with some fun new things posted, & new giveaways too!
Thanks again for being so patient with me!  Love all of my wonderful customers, you guys are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails