Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July's "Bang for Your Buck!"



Straight from Close To My Heart's Flyer:

It's Simple. Spend $50, then choose a Bonus item for $1! (five products to choose from). Because everyone loves more bang for the buck!


Eligible $1 Bonus Items:

~Creative Basics Mistletoe Collection (original retail: $8.95)

~Creative Basics Animal Cookies Collection (original retail: $8.95)

~My Originals Bits & Pieces Card Kit (original retail: $12.95)

~My Originals It's Your Day Card Kit (original retail: $12.95)

~My Originals Around the Holidays Card Kit (original retail: $14.95)


Offer available July 1-31, 2011. Tax & shipping/handling charges apply. Close To My Heart reserves the right to substitute a comparable promotional item while supplies last. Limit one promotional item per qualifying order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails