Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wedding invitation Envelope

375 of these cut from my Cricut machine. Then scored by hand


Bottom scored & folded, & glued at sides to make nifty little pockets to hold the ceremony cards & such.




One of my kid's favorite Teacher, & her daughter hired me to make their unique wedding envelope. She had seen an invitation similar to this, but the company wanted over $700 to make 350 of them. So she called me up & asked me what I could do. Her daughter had made up one how she wanted it done, so I sat down on my computer & made up a template to cut with my Cricut. There was NO way I was going to cut all those out by hand, LOL! Anyway, here is the end result. She is going to do the old fashioned wax seal, to seal the envelope shut. I can't wait to see how that turns out!



It's amazing what you can do with your Cricut & Silhouette machines, when you have time to play with them!

2 comments:

  1. Hello can you tell me what cartridge you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kandygirl83, I didn't use a cartridge. I designed one on my computer, & used my cricut to cut it out. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails