Tuesday, July 19, 2011

10-4-10 Club Help!

I need your help!
I have two 10-4-10 Clubs ready to start this month, & I am still short some Ladies! If you would like to join, or know of anyone who might be interested, please contact me ASAP!
Those of you who are not familiar with my 10-4-10 Club, here is how it works:




  • I like to have 10 Ladies per club.


  • Each Lady will be assigned a month she will be hostess. Here is the best part; she won't have to host a home party (that's optional, but you could get a lot more orders if you do) The Hostess doe's not have to do anything, because all the orders come to me, & when I get them all, I total them up & let the Hostess know how much she will get in Free Hostess Product that month!


  • A minimum order of $10 a month (before S/H, & tax's)


  • This is what you get for being in the club: Something fun & new you get to order each month at an affordable price of only $10. Free Idea Books while in the club. A free homemade project I send out each month. Free Hostess product the month your are Hostess. Exclusive incentives for my club Ladies. And so much more!

Each month I also hold a Club Meeting, it's optional to come to, but you can come by & make a free make & take, get a free stamp, & enter the drawing to win the nights door prize.




Contact me today if you are interested or would like more information!



Thanks so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails