Thursday, July 14, 2011

Updates here for what is new for the 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea Book!

It's Convention time for Close To My Heart right now in Disneyland! I have been watching Twitter, & Facebook, for all the consultants that are at convention right now. I will be posting here what is new when I hear!
I am so excited to get my new book, which is scheduled to be delivered sometime today! I am so excited, I just want to sit home & wait for this new book! But it is my oldest boy's birthday today too, & I think I really need to take him to a movie or something.......FEDEX hurry up! :)

So far here is what is new:

Stamp Prices DOWN! D size stamp set used to be $22.95, now $17.95!!!!!
EXCLUSIVE CRICUT CARTRIDGES TO CORDI NATE WITH CLOSE TO MY HEART STAMPS!
B&T paper printed on cardstock now!
Tons of new embellishments!
Colored Glitz Gel!
Cute, cute paper kits!
So far just some of the pictures I see of the stamps are cute too!

I will keep posting here, when I hear of new stuff. So make sure you check back often!
I am suppose to be getting my new 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea book today too, so I will post when I get it to tell you all about the fun new product!
Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Different size book, more pages!
    All kinds of stamp sets in the book that will coordinate with the Cricut cartridge.
    More Hostess Select product to choose from!
    You will just have to wait & see the fun new Idea Book! It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails