Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Close To My Heart Base & Bling Pendants - Baseball Mom


Love the CTMH Base & Bling Pendants!  I'm not a big jewelry "wearer" but I love making it, & will wear it, if I make it!  I've had a lot of fun making these Pendants for so many others, & just haven't made me one till this last weekend!  I was on the computer & found a fun digital baseball kit, that I was thinking for my boys, & came across this baseball "flair" pack, that I thought was perfect to put in the round pendants from CTMH!  Those of you who know me, know that we live baseball around here (big surprise with 4 boys huh!?!)  Anyhow, I seen these & knew these are the ones for me!  So I put together this little necklace in less than 10 minutes!  Unfortunately, the little charms are not from CTMH.  I hope they come out with some more that can go with sport moms!

Close To My Heart - Base & Bling Chain Faux Antiqued Silver $5.95
CTMH - Base & Bling Faux Antiqued Silver Round Pendant (3) $4.95
CTMH - Base & Bling Round Glass Covers - Round (3) $1.95
CTMH - Liquid Glass $6.95

Digital Artwork
Baseball Charms (Michaels)


These are some CTMH Pendants I did in 2014 for Teacher Appreciation Gifts to my Boy's Teachers that year!  Obviously forgot to post them!  I wanted to share how cute these ones turned out too.
Everything on the pendant is CTMH, except for the little saying.  I used the Faux Antiqued Silver, & the Faux Antiqued Gold.

CTMH - Base & Bling Faux Antiqued Silver, & Gold Chains, Square Pendants, & Owl Charm from the "Free Thinker" set, & the Scissor Charm from the "Craft Queen" Set.
Saying from Silhouette

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails