Friday, February 13, 2015

2015 Valentines - Rubber band bracelet & Arrow Valentines

 Rubber band Bracelet & Arrow Valentines
 All Packaged & ready to go!

Do you ever get one of those ideas & think, yeah, that's a great idea!  Yep, I had one of those ideas for Valentines when I came across this really cute blog allfortheboys.com.  I was actually looking for cub scout idea's, & found this blog & thought what a cute idea for Valentines, my boys will LOVE these!  Since I had only 3 boys in grade school now, with my older one in 7th, & not having to do Valentines for school this year, I figured less Valentines to do!  

Well 92 Valentines later.....  
Yep, I made 92 rubber band bracelets (that's over 1300 rubber bands), & 92 of these paper straws with the paper fletchings & heart tips.  It wasn't such a great idea after all, when my boys started giving up on helping me!  Although my 12 year old did pitch in & helped make 4 of the rubberband bracelets, ha ha!  My dear hubby also helped put some of the fletchings on, so he was awesome to help out too.  But now that they are all done, & heard from my 5th grader how much the kids in his class loved them, it makes it all worth it!

Here is my 5th grader with his Valentines box he made.  He wanted to make it to go with his Valentines he gave away.  Isn't he sweet! :)

Happy Valentines!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails