Saturday, February 2, 2013

Introducing the 2013 Close To My Heart Spring/Summer Idea Book!


 I love when the new Idea Book's come out!  Although I am never caught up with crafting with the previous Idea Books, but I love seeing the new product, new ideas, & get inspired all over again!
Below I have pictures of the Hostess Collections from out of the Spring/Summer Idea Book.  When you Host a Home Gathering, & your sales reach $150, you will be able to pick out $25 in Free select Hostess Product!  When your sales reach $250, you will be able to pick out $40, AND pick out any item in the book for 50% off, or you can pick from these four Hostess Collections!  And it just gets better from there the higher your sales go, the more FREE product you get!
Host a Home Gathering today, or contact me about joining my 10-4-10 Clubs where you get the Hostess benefits to without hosting a Home Gathering!

Hostess Collection One
Hostess Collection Two
Hostess Collection Three

Hostess Collection Four



No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails