Thursday, February 21, 2013

1 12x12 Scrapbook Page insert, with multiple pages, & pictures. Doesn't make sense? Check the post out to see what I'm talking about!

Cover
Showing cover, with the right flap open
 Showing with the right, & left flaps open
 Showing the right, left, & now bottom flaps open
 
Completely open!

This is only 1 insert to your Album!  A total of 1- 8x8 photo, 1- 8x10 photo, 2- 3 1/2x3 1/2 photos, 4- 4x6 photos, 1-3x3 3/4 photo, & 4-4x4 photos!  That's a Grand Total of 13 photos in this 1 12x12 Scrapbook Insert!  I have a total of 5 12x12 pages in just one insert!
I've bragged about these Memory Protector Flip Flaps from Close To My Heart before, & I just can't say enough about these awesome scrapbooking pages!  There are so many possibilities  with these flip flaps!  I love using them, & will continue for as long as they are available!  They make scrapbooking so much more fun & interesting!
Close To My Heart has all kinds of Flip Flap Assortments, & at affordable prices too!


As you can see, I finally did some scrapbooking for myself for a change!  It only took me over a year to finally get to scrapbook my Elk hunt, but, they are done, & I love how they turned out!  I obviously have a thing for flourishes, & had to add them to my layout!  Hey, if The Bone collector hunting show can do it & still make it look masculine, why not add it to my layouts!

Here is a list of the product I used for my layout:
Close To My Heart Product:
Memory Protectors Flip Flaps 12" Assortment $4.95 (Z1325)
Memory Protectors 12x12 $22.95 (50 value pack, Z4115)
Textured Black & Chocolate cardstock (retired)
Black Cardstock $14.50 (1386)
Kraft Cardstock $9.50 (Z1375)
Black Ink $5.25 (Z2105) For Journaling areas that are swiped

Advantage Camouflage cardstock (Cabelas)
Hunting Embellishments (Cabelas)

Flourishes & Elk from Silhouette & cut with my Silhouette Cutting Machine 
Cover journaling from printshoppacks.com

Scissor distressed, & sanded the edges of each page, & picture

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails