Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Introducing Close To My Heart's 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea Book!

Available to you on August 1st, 2011! Wait till you see what is inside!

Christmas has come early! :)




Close To My Heart & Cricut have teamed up & created this Exclusive "HAVE TO HAVE" Cricut Cartridge just for Close To My Heart! You will LOVE this cartridge, it is packed with 700 images: fonts, shapes, & 3-D items! The kit is an awesome deal & if you haven't got a Cricut yet, your going to want to get one now! :)

This is an amazing Cricut Cartridge! Did I already say your going to love it? Well....Your going to LOVE it! :)
Want a 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea book for yourself? Contact me!

My Open House celebrating this new Idea Book will be on Friday, August 12th from 1-7 PM. I will also be having a Boutique with it, many other talented Ladies will have some of their fun crafty stuff there to see & buy too!
More details on the Open House - coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails