Monday, August 8, 2011

Close To My Heart Open House & Boutique



Come on by & see the new 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea Book from Close To My Heart!
When: Friday, August 12th, 2011
Time: From 1-7 PM
Where: My House



Along with my Close To My Heart & I am also having a Boutique!
I have some talented Ladies bringing fun stuff to be there too!
Hope to see you there!


(Sorry, I had a PDF file of the invite posted here, but it is giving me issues. If you are not on my email list & would like to be, please email me at roshellezj@sfcn.org, & I will email you the invite.)




Large & Small sized Table Runners

Baby Rag Quilts


These are just a few of the fun things I will have at the "Boutique" part of my Open House

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely must have that cute witchy stamp and I love CTMH font stamps, so many uses. I am so excited for this new catalog and all the fun new things in it and I just can't wait for your Open house!! I am going to explode with scrappin' joy!!!! ;) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails