Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Workshop Full of Fun - Sophia Scrapbook Layout

This little tag with the Flowers on top, is actually a hidden journal tag! You just pull up & there is your story! I left the Title open so that you can add whatever title you need for this layout. Perfect for Spring, Mothers Day, Easter, & whatever you prefer!

You have been asking, & asking for some affordable workshops, so I finally got a little bit of time & made up this fun 2 page layout using Sophia B&T papers, & coordinating Cardstock. It is a very simple layout & I used a template out of the all new Magic Scrapbook program from Close To My Heart. One approved from CTMH, that you will be able to get the copy of the instructions when you come to the workshop!
This workshop is only $6!
The flowers I cut out with my Cricut, but everything else is Close To My Heart.
You can do this workshop at any of my Workshop Full of Fun nights. Just contact me to RSVP so that I can have the available supplies on hand ready for that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails