Monday, March 21, 2011

New Workshop Full of Fun project - The Chore Cube


They can even roll it & get a chance to take a break with you for a moment to either read to you, or you read them a book!


This side opens up to laminated doors to write your own rewards, or kid's goals to their rewards.

I don't know about you guys, but I have tried plenty of job charts & such to get my 4 boys to help around the house. Each one works for awhile, but then they get bored. So I was playing around with Close To My Heart's My Creations Cube, & thought, what will they do if I combined a whole bunch of different "clean up themes" instead of just one. So I made up this Chore Cube. Now they have multiple options all in a "game cube"! They roll the cube, & whichever the side it lands on, is the side they get to do. Some of the options are to certain jobs listed by numbers 1-6, & when this happens they roll the cube again & it is a dice cube too! Some of the chores listed have a reward, & some of them the kids will actually get to choose a reward. My boys are excited to use it & I love their enthusiasm, maybe this one will work out!
So I figured that, why not make it a workshop too, so if your interested in something different for your kids to try out, then here's your chance!
The Chore Cube workshop will be $15! Almost all the products used are Close To My Heart, & some like the laminate is from Xyron, dry embossing from Cuttlebug, Cricut, & vellum are non CTMH product. The $15 for this workshop includes your Cube, & all product to complete this cube! Contact me today to sign up for the Chore Cube workshop. Watch for the Chore Cube project or any other fun projects under my Workshop Full of Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails