Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Baskets for a Preschool Class treat.

I signed up for my son Colton's preschool class treat for Easter. So instead of making it easy & just bringing a fun treat, I thought I would make a fun Easter basket to hold their little treats! Not a problem I thought, till I waited up to the last minute to get them done & thankfully I only had to make 18 of them! So here is a picture of them all done. Wished I would have had more time to spend on them & make them a lot more fun, oh well, maybe next time.

This basket is extremely easy to do. Here are the directions.
1- 6x6 Cardstock

1- 3/4 x 10 cardstock for handle


You can't see it very well on this template, but all four sides are scored. Cut on the score line that is dotted. Then fold to shape of basket & use a brad to keep together.


Great basket for any occasion!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails