Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Stamp Of the Month- Flower Pot

April's Stamp of the month - "Flower Pot" is full of blooms & flowers just in time for Spring!
I seen this idea of the cute little mini milk cartons made this way & had to try it! As you have seen all my other milk cartons, I am a bit obsessed with making them (they are so fun!) So when I seen another company had come out with a die cut to make this little mini milk carton, I wanted to get it until I seen the price. They wanted $32.99 for the die cut template. So, I thought about it & figured I can come up with my own template. So after almost 2 destroyed 12x12 cardstock pages I got it! I now have my own mini milk carton template, & didn't have to pay for it! I will be happy to share this template with you, so you don't have to pay that either...
Just be patient, I will get that template posted on here, in a few days.
April's Stamp Of The Month - Flower Pot is available April 1-31st 2010 Only. See it & more information on it in the 2010 Spring Idea Book, page 109. Contact me for more information, if your interested in this cute stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails