Friday, November 20, 2009

Fall Milk Carton

I have been wanting to try out these milk cartons in other decorations other than the Christmas one I have been teaching at my workshops. I had this vision of one in my head & couldn't wait to get it on paper. It turned out so much better than I thought it would! It is by far one of my favorites!
Supplies:
Ponderosa Pine Cardstock
Barn Red Cardstock
Autumn Terra Cotta Cardstock
Bamboo Cardstock
D1371 Many Thanks stamp set
Natural Hemp
Colonial White Organdy Ribbon with Satin Edges

I think it would make an adorable center piece at Thanksgiving dinner!
Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Those are CUTE!! I love them! Are the leaves a punch? I think I like these even more than the Christmas ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one turned out so cute, it's my favorite too! The leaves are a stamp set called Many Thanks out of the new 2009-10 Autumn/Winter Idea book, page 23. Fun, fun set, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails