Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November Stamp Of The Month-Around the Block


So I thought this would be an interesting way to show off the 2009 November SOTM. I got this idea from my sister-n-law Sallie. (thanks Sallie!) I was having a hard time thinking of what I was going to come up with, & she mentioned it would be a cute haunted house. So I played around with it & came up with this. I hate to use another stamp set when I am trying to show off the SOTM, but I had to use another one to help this look so spooky. I used the stamp set Spellbound. I like how it turned out, but unfortunately you can't see all the detail on here. Once I used this set, I did have fun with it, & think you could make a cute gingerbread house with it too. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails