Saturday, January 15, 2011

Workshop Full of Fun - Mistletoe Flip Flap Scrapbook Layout

On the front of the layout, the strip will hold your families name or whatever you wish to put there.



Now is the time to scrapbook your Christmas Memories! One of my new Workshop full of Fun projects is this fun 12x12 Scrapbook Layout using the awesome Flip Flaps! Come on by & make this layout for only $15! I supply everything, except the adhesive. You bring your favorite adhesive & your pictures if you already have them & we will have a ball! Contact me to Reserve your Mistletoe Workshop. I hold my Workshop Full of Fun once a month, so you can plan on doing this project on any of those nights I have the workshop, but please make sure you contact me to make sure I have the supplies all ready for you for the night you plan on coming. Please be aware that all workshops are Pre-Paid Only.
I can't wait to show you how fun this is to put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails