Friday, October 9, 2015

Close To My Heart's "Creative Insider" Workshops 2015-16

Excited for the new "Creative Insider" Workshops from Close To My Heart!  Here are just a few I've had a chance to work on, & that I will be offering to my Customer's!  I've included my own pictures, plus those of CTMH's, (just because their pictures are so much better than mine!)  Contact me to sign up!  I will have these workshops at my Open House, so you will be able to see them, & be able to sign up for them! 
Georgie Cardmaking Workshop





 Urban Cardmaking Workshop
 White Pines Cardmaking Workshop
 Nevermore Scrapbooking Workshop


 Kaleidoscope Scrapbooking Workshop




 White Pines - Base & Bling Necklace Workshop!

 Creative Insider Workshops Coming Soon:
Zoe Cardmaking Workshop
Zoe Scrapbooking Workshop
Sangria Cardmaking Workshop
La Vie En Rose Cardmaking Workshop
Nevermore Treat Tags Workshop



No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails