Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A few Open House "Spoiler" pictures

I'm getting pretty excited for my Open House coming in October!  Not only to share the new 2015-16 Annual Inspirations Idea book, & the new 2015 Holiday Expressions Idea Book, but to show off some of the fun new product, & or artwork from them!  
*Some of the product I did use on the Deer are retired stamp sets, & colors, but it's because I love them, & I can't stop using them!  So if you want to make it, you know who to call!  
 "Fall Deer" Designed Decor Shadow Box 

"Christmas" My Creations Kraft Container

These are just a few of the fun things I've made to show off what you can do with CTMH's amazing product!
Come & see them at my Open House coming in October (date to be announced soon)

Fall Deer Shadow Box Product:
Designed Decor Shadow Box - Colonial White Z2016
Cardstock: Colonial White 1388, Cocoa X5642, & Desert Sand 1273
Ink: New England Ivy, Honey, Saffron, Chocolate, Saddle, Cocoa, Desert Sand, Bamboo
*Retired Ink: Barn Red, Autumn Terra Cotta, & Olive
Stamp Set: C1463 Harvest Happiness
*Retired Stamp Set: Timeless, Natures Vein, Many Thanks, The Present.
Special Tools:
Liquid Glass Z679, 3-D Foam Tape Z1151, Quilling Tool Z1795, Spong Z697, Spray Pen Z1380
All new Cricut Artistry Collection Z3167 (Deer)
Pine Cones from Silhouette America

Christmas Kraft Container Product:
My Creations Kraft Container Z1833
Red Shimmer Trim Z1848
Fern Thick Twine Z3093
Colonial White Cardstock 1388, Cranberry Cardstock 1272
Ink:  Cranberry, Fern, Chocolate, Cashmere
Cricut Artistry Collection Z3167
D1678 White Pines Scrapbooking Workshop Stamp set (G1098 For Kit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails