Thursday, May 21, 2015

2015 Teacher Appreciation Gift's

2015 Teacher Appreciation 

School is just about over, & I'm just finishing up my elementary kid's Teacher gifts! 
My Boy's Teacher's will be getting these Homemade Pendants!
I had to laugh at one of my boy's when they asked what I was going to make my oldest Son's teacher.  He apparently has forgotten he is in JR. High, & has 6 Teachers!  As much as I would love to make them all something,  they will just have to be happy with a Thank You card this year!
All materials from CTMH.
Base & Bling Faux Antiqued Gold Chain Z954
Base & Bling Faux Antiqued Silver Chain Z1940
Base & Bling Faux Antiqued Gold Rectangle Pendant Z2025
Base & Bling Faux Antiqued Silver Rectangle Pendant Z2026
Base & Bling Rectangle Glass Covers Z2030
Base & Bling Free Thinker Charm set Z1957
Base & Bling Craft Queen Charm set Z1958
"Pendant Holder" Made from CTMH's Cricut Artiste cartridge
Saying is from Silhouette.
Background Paper from Joann's

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails