Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Apologies!

My Apologies,
First off, I need to apologize to all of you that have checked out my blog lately.  As you have seen, there hasn't been much activity!  I thought that life would slow down just a bit, but it seems to get busier & busier! I have been helping my elderly parents move into another home, & that has taken up a lot of my time, trying to help them move, & then figure where to put everything, just to help ease the stress a bit for them.  Then in the spare time I do have when I am not helping them, I have been of course being a parent to 4 very busy boys!  Homework is ALWAYS insane at our house!  I dread after school, because that means the chaos of helping them do their homework & making sure they just didn't hurry through it & its correct, lol!
Holidays aren't helping either, but we all love Holidays!  
Then I got another calling in my ward.  I am now the new Assistant Cub Scout Master!  Whew!  I wonder why they came up with that idea??? It probably didn't help that I have 4 boys.... So along with my new calling as Assistant Cub Scout Master, & my Primary teaching job of the 7-8 year olds, & everything else going on in life...Sigh.....
I can do it, I know I can!  But please be patient with me, I'm trying to come up with fun cute new things to post here on my blogs & facebook pages for all of my awesome customers!  
Don't forget about me, I'm still here, & my goal is to catch up & stay that way!
In the meantime, a Huge Thanks to all of you out there cheering me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails