Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teacher Gifts 2012

 Cardstock cabinets with cards, envelopes, pen, & a Stamp with the Teachers name.



Finally got my kid's Teacher appreciation gifts done!  Sad, that school is out, but at least I got them done!
I made four of these cute little cardstock cabinets that include 3 of each card, envelopes, & a pen.  Also I have ordered stamps with each Teacher's name on it to put in the cabinet.  So the Teacher will have these fun blank cards to write to someone when needed!
Teachers work so hard to teach our little ones, so why not try to make their jobs a little bit less stressful!
Thanks for looking!

Cardstock Cabinet Recipe:
DCWV the Grade school stack from Joanns
Cardstock Close To My Heart
Cards & Envelopes - Close To My Heart
Custom made Stamps - Close To My Heart
Stamp sets - Close To my Heart
Silhouette, & Cricut machines
Embellishments/Ribbon, Etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails