Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February Card Swap Club Cards.




 The other day I was trying to find a card to give to a guy.  I have a ton of cards fit for a female, but none that will pass for a "man" card.  So, I figured I would make more boyish, & manly cards for the next few months, which I am finding out is no easy task!  This one, I also wanted to share on how to utilize your scraps!  I am a pack rat when it comes to scrap paper!  I keep just about everything I cut!  So, here is a way to incorporate your scraps on your projects!  The strip is a little wild, but it filled up that big space, & it gives it, it's own unique look!
Just a little bit late posting these,  but here they are finally! Still waiting on a few more.  Will post them as I get them.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails