Friday, February 10, 2012

February's Stamp of the Month - Thoughtful Tidings




February's Stamp of the Month - featuring Thoughtful Tidings.
Purchase the stamp set for $17.95, or with a qualifying purchase of $50 you can get it for only $5!
Only available through the month of February 2012.

Card Recipe:
Cricut Art Philosophy
Florentine Paper Packet
Cocoa Ink pad
Colonial White Cardstock
Cocoa Cardstock
Cocoa ribbon
Creme Brulee ribbon
Pearl Opaques Adhesive Gems
Click here to view February's SOTM flyer

3 comments:

  1. Roshelle- I saw on the monthly newsletter that you had mentioned they are going to be retiring the How To Books!! Do you know when they plan on ending their sale of them. I want to get these but not sure I can buy them all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot too.... I wanted to know where you get the adorable stuff you use for the newsletter. I know you told me once but I can't remember where you said it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, so sorry I missed your comments! I just got on my blog in who knows how long! February was a crazy, crazy month & I am soooo behind! Anyway, I am sure they will sell the books till they are out of stock, but not completely sure how long they will have them.
    On the Newsletters, I have been using digital scrapbooking kits from www.printshoppacks.com & some of the clip art from one of my print shop programs too.

    ReplyDelete

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails