Friday, January 20, 2012

Flip Flap Scrapbook Page - A year in review for the Jones'




Every year we try to make a scrapbook page for my parents scrapbook page.  I wanted to use a bunch of different pictures & or themes, & didn't want it to look messed up.  So I used one of my most favorite items for scrapbooking!  Close To My Heart's Flip Flaps!  So on the cover I showed the kid's updated school pictures & just put their ages & what grades, inside our Family pictures that we finally had done last summer, & on the back I wanted to put the pictures of my Elk hunt that meant a lot to me because I got to share it with my parents.  So I had pretty much 3 different themes on one page!  I absolutely LOVE flip flaps!  There is so much you can do with them!  I still need to embellish them, but I love how they turned out so far!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails