Monday, November 22, 2010

In Loving Memory of Jamie Cope Bennee

I had the wonderful opportunity to know Jamie Cope Bennee a little bit, through my niece Shalese, who happens to be married to Casey, Jamie's little brother. She was truly a wonderful person. Full of life, & plenty of love for her family & friends.

Jamie was the flight instructor who was killed with the flight student in a Plane crash in Payson, Utah (November 17th) Such a tragic accident, & my heart goes out to Jamies Family & to the family of the student, David Whitney.

Jamie has two beautiful children, Boston 3, & Alexandria 18 months. These poor little kids, will grow up now without their special mother.

On my last scrapbook Saturday in November, my wonderful niece thought it would be good to scrapbook some pages for those kids to remember their mother by. My craft room was full of busy Ladies, taking time out to help put those special memories on beautiful pages for her kids to remember her by. Looking at all of Jamies pictures, (and she has many of them) made me remember how important life is, & how we are so busy anymore & just don't take the time for those special moments in life, especially those moments with our own kids. Jamie has inspired me, to be a better person, a better mother, a better friend, to be so much more. To live life to the fullest & to never give up on those little hurdles of life that I thought would be too much to handle. Life is short, & we must live it with all that we have & love those who are close to us, & even those we may have gave up on.

Now back to the part where she has all those pictures..... Shalese could use all the help she can. Shalese figured she would be the only one doing this, & it's a big task for her to do. She just had a beautiful little baby girl, & has a beautiful little boy who is 18 months, so she has her hands pretty full. She figures Jamie has probably over a thousand pictures, or more. So she has a lot of work ahead of her to scrapbook all those pictures for Jamies kids. I want to help out as much as I can. Later that night, after everybody left, I remembered all those scrapbook pages I have made in the last few years, for Home Gatherings, & Workshops, pages I never put any of my pictures on, & figured well why not give them to someone who could use them more than I! So as you can see from the picture above, I have a few to give! I hope these will help Shalese out with her project for Jamies kids.

If any of you would love to make some scrapbook pages to donate for Jamies kids, I know that will help a bunch. If your interested, post here, or contact me. Any little bit you do, 1 page or more, is a gift to those beautiful little kids of Jamies, to remember their sweet Mother by.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails