Friday, November 19, 2010

Beaded Watch Bands

Blue, White, Silver/Pewter Band, & the Black, White, Red, Silver/Pewter Band, & the Christmas Band.
Yellow, White, Flowers, Clear, Silver/Pewter Bands (2) Clear Beads are different. Teal, Black, & Silver/pewter Bands.

Dark Purple, Dark Pink, white, & silver/pewter band. Bright Pink, Bright Blue, & silver/pewter Band. Other one has Black with it (bottom picture) Bright Green, Pinks, & Silver Band.

Silver & Purple Band. Pinks, Greys, & White & Silver Band. Pinks, Greys, white, Black, & Silver Band.
I am addicted to making these watch bands! Just another hobby I don't need! But I love making them, & can't wear them all, so here is a great Christmas gift to give! I am selling these fun watch bands, & for Christmas time, I have them for a great price! Each band will be $15 & I can get you the watch face too. You will just have to let me know what type & depending on which ones, the price will range from $10 to $12.
The watch bands are about medium size (5 1/2 - 6 inches long). And depending on the watch face, that can make a difference of how much longer the watch band will be.
I will post some of the watch face's here soon. I am getting some cute little flower watch face's to go with the yellow bands too, so keep watching for new ones coming soon!
Contact me if your interested in any of these fun beaded watch bands.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails