Thursday, July 8, 2010

New's From Close To My Heart Convention...

I am so excited about what I am hearing of what is new at Close To My Heart's Convention. It is in Washington DC this year. This is the news I am hearing about what is new, & I was too excited to not let you guys know too!

  • Starting Feb 2011 - Idea Books are now semi-annual. So now we get to look forward to only 2 new books a year. Spring/Summer & Autumn/Winter. Packed with more product & coming out only twice a year now!

  • All New "How To" book on scrapbooking "Magic" (I am way excited for that one!)

  • New Summer Colors!
Summer Carnival Palette:
Gypsy - Holiday Red - Pacifica - Sunny Yellow - Sunset - Topiary

Summer Celebration:
Cotton Candy - Dutch Blue - Lagoon - Pear - Sky - Smoothie
The colors look great, but I can't wait to see them in person!

And the 2010-11 Autumn/Winter Idea Book is coming soon & I have seen pictures of the Stamp of the Months & they are all GREAT! I can't wait to see what else is new, but from what I have seen, I absolutely can't wait for this book!! And a spoiler......They have the cutest Halloween kit with the cutest embellishments! I just can't wait! :)

I will keep you posted on what else is new when I can.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails