Thursday, June 9, 2011

June Stamp of the Month - Jubilation







June's Stamp Of The Month - Jubilation

This stamp set is one of those great ones you can use for just about anything & anytime!

I was trying to come up with something quick for my 10-4-10 club using the SOTM, & of course I was waiting till the last minute, so I needed to make something up quickly, & remembered this little gift card holder! This stamp set is perfect for this! You can make a ton of these gift card holders with the stamps for any season, or occasion! This one I figured was perfect for this month - Fathers Day! I have always considered my Dad, My Hero, & so when I seen this stamp, I had to make this thinking of my Dad!

For more information on the Stamp Of The Months, see page 132 in the 2011 Spring/Summer Idea Book, or just contact me!


Materials used for this project:

All product is from Close To My Heart. (Except for Velcro)

June SOTM Jubilation D1457

Creative Basics Wings Collection X5812

New England Ivy Cardstock 1282

Cocoa Cardstock X5642

Colonial White Cardstock 1388

Juniper Cardstock X5752

New England Ivy Stamp Pad Z2135

Cocoa Stamp Pad Z2114

Juniper Stamp Pad Z2165

Sweet Leaf Stamp Pad Z2153

Bonding Memories Glue 1512

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails