Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Embossing is Boss! February Close To my Heart Promotion

Love Embossing Folders?  
Close To My Heart finally came out with their own!  I am addicted to these things, I have to pick a new one up every time I find one at the store I haven't got yet.  And now the best company has their own!

For February's Promotion, you can get one Embossing folder of your choice Free, for every 2 cardstock packs you purchase!

5 Embossing Folders to choose from:
Z1924 Dot
Z1925 Chevron
Z1926 Quatrefoil
Z1927 Damask
& Z1960 Stripe

They are $8.95 each, but if you want a free one for this month, just purchase two Cardstock packs!
Excluded Cardstock packs that DO NOT COUNT are Paper Fundamentals, Colonial White, White Daisy, & Kraft Cardstock.

Embossing Folders are found on page 130, & Cardstock Packs are found on page 139.
Promotion ends, February 28th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails