Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Some more Beaded Watch Bands

Black & White

All Silver

Grey, Clear, Silver

Sophia - Green, Pink, orange/peach

Love this Springy one!

Red, clear, white

Red & Pink


One of my favorites - Magic. Purple, Silver, Black


Black, Red, & Pink
So I have been making these like crazy.....Can you say addicted? I love making these! Who would have thought! I am just trying to make a bunch to have ready for my Open House coming on the 25th of January with my Close To My Heart product. I started making these ones up on Saturday, & I have already sold 12 of them, so if you like any of these & wanted one, just check with me to make sure what I still have. I am going to make up some of the ones I sold, just so I have them again for at my Open House.
And yes, I will be posting some more papercrafts on this blog here soon, just be patient, I am practically sleeping in my Craft room lately with all the projects going!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails