Thursday, October 28, 2010

Studio J Layouts





These two Layouts are the same, but I was able to go in, change things around to what I wanted & now I have 2 of the same layouts, yet they are still unique in their own way.





I had so much fun putting all those brads on this page, & didn't even have to punch a hole!




I was playing around with Studio J last night & decided to see what the membership was all about. I just purchased the $30 membership which they charge you only $10 a month for 3 months. I figured that would keep me happy to play with for the next 3 months. I whipped these 4 layouts up, pretty quick & with the membership, they will only cost me $6.50 per page! Which is unbelievable, because I couldn't have made these for that cheap if I would have had to purchase the paper packets, ribbon, embellishments, glue, & not to mention to print my pictures! I LOVE Studio J. It is one of the best Digital Scrapbooking programs I have ever used, & I am really not a digital scrapbooker, I am more of a hands on, & will always be that way, but talk about stepping out of your comfort zone & trying something different, & the results are awesome! My scrapbooks will have hand made, & digital throughout them, & I will be happier because I am also getting my families memories recorded to show off for years to come.
Try out Studio J, & see what you think! If you decide to buy, I definitely recommend the membership plans, because they are so worth it. I know that I will be changing my membership into the year plan now. I am thinking of the Christmas gifts I can give this year, just by giving a story of my family on paper for them to cherish too.
You can check out Studio J at my website: www.roshellezj.myctmh.com, click on Studio J, & go from there!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails