Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fun homemade gifts to give this Christmas..






I love giving homemade gifts, that is when I have time to make them. This year, just like others past is another busy one. Not much time to make as many fun things, but these are just a few of the fun stuff I have had a chance to make for Christmas this year!
Vic, (my husband) & I have had a hard time trying to come up with something to give our friends & neighbors, & of course at the last minute we found this cute little thing about "nuts". Vic just wanted to give the bags of peanuts, but I can't do that when I know I can spice it up some way! So after trying several things out, I came up with this box! It was fun to do & fit the whole bag of nuts in it too.
My last picture is of a Christmas table runner I made. I love making these when I have time, they are so much fun! The picture is kind of dark, but I hope you can see it well enough.
I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, & a safe & Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails