Tuesday, October 13, 2009

School Receptionist Gift


These two mini backpacks I made up quickly (as you can tell) to give the 2 awesome receptionist at Hunter & Chase's school. Last week, when I got my wisdom teeth out, my mom took Chase to school. It was early out Wednesday & instead of going to school at 12:20, Chase needed to be to school at 11:55. My mom still got the time wrong & dropped Chase off to school at 11:20! So, here was Chase at school more than a half hour early & so they kept him at the office, sat him down, got him some lunch from the cafeteria & entertained him till his class started! I thought I would make them something fun as a Huge Thanks from me that they took such great care of him! I filled them with yummy chocolate of course! I got the cute school paper & ribbon at JoAnns, & the buttons are from Close To My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And your awesome comment is...

Related Posts with Thumbnails